Could DNFT® Chiropractic Help You?
Welcome, glad you found us. Directional Non-Force Technique® Chiropractic (D.N.F.T. Chiropractic®) can efficiently help with these health challenges and more:
- Spine, Back Pain
- Disk herniation, Disk Bulges
- Sports injuries
- TMJ treatment, jaw popping/clicking.
- Knees, Shoulders, elbows, wrists and much more….
DNFT chiropractic is 100% gentle without any joint polling or cracking. This method utilizes an incredibly sensitive, detailed and efficient analysis test called the Reactive Leg Reflex to check 25-35 aspects for every vertebrae and related anatomy.
Gentle Chiropractor Salt Lake City
We can test and identify how trauma, overuse and the stress of life is stored in the bones, vertebrae, ribs, disks, ligaments, muscles, cartilage, organ reflexes, TMJ and more.
Meticulous analysis and complete adjustments make DNFT chiropractic a leader in fewer overall visits and treatment efficiency.
- Find out how this technique is could be right for you, check out what to expect on the initial DNFT Chiropractic visit, and the follow up DNFT chiropractic visits.
Gentle, Efficient Salt Lake City Area Chiropractor
Free initial consultations are always available. It’s hard to go through life without accumulating injury, trauma, nagging pain and discomfort. Let’s see if we can help. You should know if this treatment right for you after the initial visit. Contact us Today: Gentle Chiropractic Salt Lake City.
Contact us Today to see if we can help!
– Directional Non-Force Technique® and DNFT® are registered trademarks owned by Christopher John DC of Beverly Hills, CA